Gloucester City Council are running their formal consultation for the Matson and Podsmead Supplementary Planning Documents between 6pm Monday 24th June until 6pm on Monday 5th August.
The City Council will be consulting on their approved guidance document for potential developers which sets out the various planning policies and the desirable design standards for the new homes and developments in both Matson and Podsmead.
The full SPDs and information leaflets are available on the Council’s website.
In addition, hard copies of the documentation are available at the following locations:
- Gloucester City Council reception: Herbert Warehouse, The Docks, Gloucester, GL1 2EQ.
- Matson Library: Winsley Road, Matson, Gloucester, GL4 6NG.
- Redwell Centre: Redwell Road, Matson, Gloucester, GL4 6JG.
- The Hub: 15a Scott Avenue, Podsmead, Gloucester, GL2 5BD.
The consultation lasts for six weeks between Monday 24th June and Monday 5th August 2019. Responses must be received no late than 6pm on this day.
Speak to Planning Officers and give your feedback at the following events:
- Moat primary school Fayre Friday 12th July 3pm – 5 pm
- Redwell Centre Monday 22nd July 3pm – 7 pm
- Scott Avenue open space Thursday 18th July 4.30pm – 7pm
- Podsmead Big Local Friday 26th July 1pm – 5 pm
You can submit comments here. Alternatively, you can provide feedback at any of the consultation events, or by sending them in writing to: Matson and Podsmead SPD Consultation, Planning Policy Team, Gloucester City Council, PO BOX 3252, Gloucester, GL1 9FW.
Arrange your own consultation event
If you would like to arrange your own event within the community, with your community group, friends and neighbours, the council will do their best to come along. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 396848 to arrange for an officer to come out and talk to your group.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with the Council on 01452 396396 or email email@example.com
Get in touch with your independent community advisors (TPAS) on 0800 731 161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org